How about a round?
SpåraKoff is a bright red tram turned into a restaurant that tours the main sights in downtown Helsinki. The tour lasts for approximately 40 minutes.
The classic pub-like car is furnished with mahogany, brass and velvet and has room for around 30 people. Alongside the driver there is also bar staff to take care of your enjoyment. We serve beer, cider, refreshments and a nice, scenic ride.
Tours in the summer
Price: € 8.00 (children under the age of 12 € 4.00)
€ 6.00 with the S-Etukortti card
Schedules: Tue 19th May - Sat 29th August 2009
Departures: from in front of Fennia at the Rautatientori square, from Tuesdays to Saturdays at 2 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm.
Stops: Rautatientori, Linnanmäki, Oopperatalo, Aleksanterinkatu, Kauppatori
Charter services: 19th May - 18th June and 31st July - 29th August 2009
From Tuesday to Saturday before 1 pm (tour must end before 1) or after 9:30 pm, Sun-Mon available for charter use freely
No charter service 19th June - 30th July 2009
No service on the 21st May (Ascension Day) or on 19th - 22nd June (Midsummer) 2009
Charter prices / 2 hours:
- Mon-Fri € 784
- Sat € 980
- Sun € 1 300
- (Incl. VAT. 22 %)
Information and bookings:
Tel. 020 1234 800 or 010 76 63900
(numbers beginning with 010: € 0.0821/call + € 0.119/min.
numbers beginning with 020: from a mobile phone € 0.0821/min + €0.149/min.
from a landline € 0.0821/call + € 0.02/min.)
- Car type: Helsingin moottorivaunu (Helsinki motor tram)
- Year of manufacture: 1959
- Converted to restaurant and charter use in 1995
- Width 2.3 m, height 3.6 m, gauge 1 m
- Overall weight: approx. 20 000 kg
- Power: 200 kW (280 hp)
- Acceleration: 12.6 s (0-50 km/h)
- Top speed: 60 km/h
- Capacity: 24 seated, 6 standing, one seat in the toilet
- Crew: 1 driver and 1 host
- Serving capacity: approximately 500 pints/fill-up